NPR's Exclusive First Listen- Poncho Sanchez's new album

NPR has the exclusive first listen of Poncho Sanchez's new album Psychedelic Blues. I have a copy of it at home but it's so much easier to hear it streaming online. What a great way to get through the workday. I  plan on writing something about my experience with the Poncho Sanchez Latin Jazz Band since I've had the pleasure of joining my husband, the bongocero, Joey De Leon, on a few trips, backstage green rooms, and local performances. It's a tight-knit band of good friends and great musicians. In the meantime, enjoy the exclusive first listen!

Listen here: NPR: Hear The Latin Jazz Hero's New Album, 'Psychedelic Blues,' In Its Entirety

Poncho's website: http://www.ponchosanchez.com Check out their schedule. They are playing in my hometown of San Antonio this Saturday.

Comments

  1. hey when did you start this blog, yaya! I gotta subscribe....mimigeo <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Allow Me to Bragg About It

Thanksgiving, the dilemma

Spider Sense